The best feature of ePaper is its responsive UI (user interface) for device-specific presentation layout. It boosts the user experience on all the devices— ranging from desktops, smartphones, tablets to all other devices.
ePaper gives a better feel and look than the standard papers. According to a report, the global ePaper market will expand at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 4 per cent during the period 2016-2020. That’s why many companies are or going to invest soon in ePaper display devices and technologies to make their reach across the globe in a manner preferred by today’s consumers.
The concept of e-paper, a data display that seems to be and works similar to a sheet of paper has been nearly for decades.
ePaper Publishing Features
- Responsive UI (user interface) offers device specific presentation layout. This enhances the user experience on all the devices – smartphones, desktops and tablets
- Rich media integration, such as audio, video, animation files, slideshows
- Integrated hosting and domain mapping: users read your ePaper under your own URL – )
- Automated Email alerts to Subscribers once a new edition is up
- Rich analytics of digital edition
- Search Engine friendly design
- Integration with popular Social Media Services
- Hosting of back issues
- Free software upgrades
- Banner Ad space to generate ad revenues
- Integration of Free Registration / login process (for restricted access to the eEdition, if required, GEO based access authentication, IP based access Authentication)
- Generate XML feeds for individual article / Image, page and edition.