SyncSaS welcomes new writers! We currently have over 1000 contributors on the site in all categories including: family, parenting, kids, relationships, faith and grief. Please familiarize yourself with our website before submitting content.
We pay for original and previously published content. We also accept “timely” pieces in response to current events. We suggest articles be in the 600-800-word range. If you are interested in writing for us, please read the details below and hit the “submit” button to send us your content.
Submit Your Writing Sample to SyncSaS
Please include the following:
- Name and e-mail address
- Have you been previously published on SyncSaS?
- Your blog/website and related social media accounts (please link; if you don’t have one or any of these, that’s OK)
- Let us know if this is content original to SyncSaS (not published anywhere before, including your own blog or social media sites) OR a previously published piece. If it is timely, note that in the title.
- A brief biography (2-4 sentences is fine).
- Gravatar.com e-mail address or attached photo for author bio.
- Type article text in box below.
Please follow all submission guidelines and allow two weeks for a response. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Thank you for understanding!
*We try to respond within two weeks of your submission. Thank you for your patience! Due to the overwhelming number of requests per day, please follow submission guidelines in their entirety. Writers who do not will not receive a response. Thank you for understanding!
How to write a great article!
Write from the heart. Readers can tell if you write something just for the views. Instead, share your real emotions. Be genuine, be heartfelt, be you.
Keep your article around 600-800 words or less.
Share, share and share some more! Your friends and family want to read your story!
Don’t compare. Your story is unique and awesome. You are unique and awesome. Remember that when you write.
You will not be able to republish any piece originally published on SyncSaS with a third party site, nor shall any piece originally published on SyncSaS be allowed or caused to be republished by a third party. You may, however, request permission from SyncSaS to republish on your personal website or blog.